Proxpro realizes that you care about the use of information about you, and we respect your concerns. We have put strict policies into place to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected while still enabling you to make use of the products and services provided by Proxpro. Proxpro follows CTIA's Best Practices and Guidelines for Location-Based Services.
Proxpro collects personally identifiable information, for example your email address, when you register for a Proxpro account, when you use certain Proxpro products or services, when you visit Proxpro pages.
Proxpro's computers process the information in your calendar to offer you the best possible service, including formatting and displaying the information to you and delivering GPS navigation services.
INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR LOCATION AND ROUTE
Each time the Proxpro service is activated, we record your route information, including your point of origin (which may be your then-current location), the address of your destination, the current time, the latest departure time, the arrival time of your trip, and the route you are instructed to follow. We also receive your current location from the GPS hardware associated with your wireless device, in advance of a calendar event.We also use your location information to create aggregate location information from which your personally identifiable information has been removed or obscured. We maintain a database with this location and route information, and may keep such information indefinitely. We use this location and route information for determining where we should emphasize improving our map coverage and service capabilities, and to improve your user experience. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Proxpro will not disclose your location information to third parties without your consent
Proxpro will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Proxpro to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- Third Party Advertising
- We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this mobile or web-based application or other applications that may be of interest to you.
- Third Party Cookies
- In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your mobile or web browser. Cookies
- Proxpro may, in its sole discretion, set and access Proxpro cookies on your computer.
- Proxpro allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Proxpro cookies.
- Proxpro may, in its sole discretion, use web beacons (Electronic images (called a "single-pixel GIF" or "web beacon") that allow a web site to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies) to access our cookies within our network of web sites and in connection with Proxpro products and services
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Proxpro reserves the right to terminate your access to the Proxpro Service at any time for any or no reason and without notice to you.
You may terminate the Proxpro Service at any time by accessing the BlackBerry DeskTop manager, selecting application loader and choosing to delete the Proxpro application.